- Various songs written by mostly King David, a masterful musician and warrior
- Book of wise sayings
- Words of Agur son of Jakeh
- Proverbs 31 woman
- Book of wisdom and perspective by Solomon
- Vanity of Life – How we prioritize earthly ambitions over God.
- Grief of Wisdom – The wiser we get the more we understand how broken we truly are
- Vanity of Pleasure – When we try to live life to the fullest without God.
- The End of the Fool and the Wise – The predicted end for those who know God and those that don’t
- Everything has its time – Expect diverse seasons and respond with Godly wisdom
- The God-given task – Enjoy the fruit of our labor but don’t forget to honor God
- Injustice seems to prevail – Frustration with persistent wickedness
- Vanity of Selfish Toil – The pitfalls of keeping up with the Joneses
- Popularity passes away – Fame can only last so long
- Vanity of Gain and Honor – Chasing earthly possessions and even honor from authority will not save your soul
- Wealth is not the goal of life – The mind entrapment due to wealth
- The Value of Practical Wisdom – Knowing and practicing wisdom
- Obey Authorities for God’s sake – It’s Godly wisdom to obey authorities as a testimony of God’s goodness.
- Death comes to all – Don’t worship life … worship God instead
- Nature of Wisdom and Folly – The effects and fruits of wisdom and folly
- Value of Diligence – The little things we do consistently matters
- Seek God in Early Life – Build a strong relationship with God early in life before responsibilities and priorities creep in.
Songs of Solomon
- The episodes of love between Solomon and the Shulamite Girl
- Wedding Day
- Reluctance and Romance
- Permanence and Purity
Podcast: Play in new window | Download