Eternal security, also known as “Once Saved Always Saved” (OSAS) is a centuries old discussion on the nature of salvation. The understanding of salvation remains unresolved and have divided denominations into doctrinal camps. In this series, join me on a journey that will explore the temporal and eternal perspective on salvation. To kick things off, I invited Richard Miller, a man of many ministries to join the conversation.This episode will share some of Rich’s ministry background along with these highlighted questions:
1. Can a Christian lose their salvation?
2. What is a Christian?
3. What is OSAS?
4. How can a person do bad work to lose salvation?
5. Should a Christian be paranoid about sin?
6. What is the difference between sin and iniquity?
7. Did King David or Solomon lose their salvation?